Information We Collect
Information you submit or authorize us to collect:
We collect information about you in various ways when you use the Services. For example, when you register for and use the Services we collect information that you submit to us. This may include information such as your name, email, phone number. We may also collect information that you submit, such as gender, weight, height, and age as well as other demographic information. If you use the Services, we may also collect survey responses, copies of purchase receipts during the pilot, or other information that you submit in connection with the Services, such as the information you submit regarding your eligibility to participate in a study.
How We Use Information
- Collect and convert your active calories and steps into digital gift cards;
- Calculate Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR);
- E-mail you digital gift cards;
- Send you surveys and collect your responses;
- Collect Total Order Value from the purchase receipt;
Contact you about:
- your account;
- current and future programs offered via the Services;
- studies in which you are currently participating; or
- participation in studies for which you may be eligible, based upon information previously collected.
- Respond to your feedback, comments, or questions, or to otherwise send you information about our Services;
- Ask you to complete surveys about the Services or programs;
- Perform research, including for publication (in a manner that does not identify you personally);
- Analyze how you use and interact with our Services;
- We may aggregate your information to prepare analyses or reports for our partners, or potential partners regarding the use of our Services and/or data about our user population;
- Protect our Services and the information collected against fraudulent, illegal, or otherwise unauthorized activity, including any investigation into such activity;
- When we have your consent, such as pursuant to your participation in a study.
By providing your mobile phone number as part of your enrollment in a study, you expressly consent to receive text or other SMS messages at the number provided for the administration of the study. Standard message and data rates may apply.
How We Share Information
We will not sell, rent, or otherwise share your PII with third parties for such third party’s direct marketing purposes. We may use your information in aggregate with other users for the top level data analysis and discussion with future stakeholders and potential partners.
We use a combination of commercially reasonable technical and administrative safeguards to protect the integrity of your information. No method of Internet transmission or electronic storage, however, is 100% secure or error-free, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18.
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. Our Services are intended for use only in the United States. If you're located outside the United States and choose to provide your information to us, we may transfer your information to the United States and process it there. (or any other country in which we operate). Your submission of information using the Services represents your agreement to such transfer.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to the California Civil Code, California residents have the right to request for a disclosure from companies doing business in California of all disclosures of their personal information during the prior year to third parties, for such third parties direct marketing purposes. As noted above, we do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. For any questions regarding, please contact us at the information below.
FIt For Bucks Corporation
Last Updated November 12, 2016